10 Reasons why you should use SEO for your business
Very quickly before i get started, for those that don’t understand exactly what SEO is .. it is the process of modifying your website and building links around the internet that point towards your website, in order to achieve a higher ranking in a search engine for your website (preferably the first page, and usually using Google)
Now we have that cleared up, here are 10 good reasons to perform SEO on your website:
- Increased website exposure – before long your website will start to climb into the higher ranks of popular user searches, increasing the visibility of your business and raising awareness of your products / services.
- Typically high ROI – SEO is one of the most effective ways to turn a nice profit for your business, at a relatively low cost. In some cases, those tracking SEO ROI experience a 500% difference.
- Reach a wider audience – It is much easier to target a wider geographic audience using the internet than it is for any other medium. Typically you can reach customers nationwide that you otherwise would have no chance of reaching.
- Reduced cost over time – Once your SEO campaign begins to gain momentum, and providing your competition is not too fierce, your required SEO investment will begin to lower.
- Easy to track performance – Using Google Analytics, SEO is one of the most easily trackable marketing methods available.
- Longevity – Unlike many traditional marketing campaigns, SEO can stand the test of time as once your online reputation is set, your high rankings are typically maintained and more people continue to reach you month after month
The last 4 reasons are comparisons to other forms of advertising mediums:
- Billboards – Typically excessively expensive and with a very tiny target audience at a very specific location
- Radio - People can’t search through advertisements to find your Ad, even if they want to they would likely turn to the internet to track down information, possibly then running into a competitor.
- TV – Very few people actually sit and watch TV advertising and for those that do, how many are actually looking for your services? SEO provides you with the people that are searching for your specific product
- Magazines – This comparison is quite simple, there is only one Google search engine which is used by billions of people, however there are thousands of magazines with only very few readers of each.
If you think SEO is the right choice for you business, check out our SEO packages at your leisure